Jul 7, 2010

Back in 8th Grade

So there is a song that a friend showed me back in 8th grade. It is called "I Will Remember You" by Ryan Cabrera. Lyrics are awesome, but this sticks out to me the most.

I try to keep it simple
cause I hate goodbyes,
and I try to keep it simple
by telling myself that...

I will remember you
and all of the things we've gone through.
There is so much I can say
but words get in the way.
So when we're not together,
I will remember you
I will remember you.

I rather have my posts be more meaty and lenghty, but this striked me so much I decided to create a post dedicated to the thought that I will miss you guys in NorCal. People back at home who had to deal with my shortcomings and imperfections and to those who I hopefully helped along the way and those who helped me, I will miss you all. Ah, I suppose I'll try to enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment