Jun 1, 2009
First day of work
Like the title says. Today, 6/01/09, was my first day of an actual job. I didn't do much. A lot of moving and lifting and clerical work. Helped move around furniture and set up a computer so I could have it to work on. I created a couple of excel spreadsheets and learned a few tricks using that. I feel somewhat accomplished and sick right now. Sick because of lack of sleep and my body just aches. Accomplished to have completed 5 hours (which is about $40 for me?). Summer has just begun and I already miss my friends. Hopefully we will be able to hang out a lot as time passes. Ah well, enough for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Right now, you should be sleeping and getting better instead of chatting with me..which is what got you sick in the first place =/!
ReplyDeleteIt is not. I was already sick before I stayed up last night. So there!
ReplyDelete